Tuesday, May 22, 2007

BEGINNING IN THE MIDDLE

The problem of beginning something that is already in progress, is WHERE to begin!

I will be posting my art, poetry as well as thoughts. Hope you enjoy them all!

So, since I tend to think everyone knows exactly what I'm talking about, I begin where ever my thinking is at that moment....

usually in the middle!

The people around me wonder just WHAT I'm talking about and I can't figure out why they don't know!

Further I take NO responsibility for words that are not spelled correctly or bad grammer, incomplete sentances, run on sentances or any other writing error.

Most of the time, my mind goes a hundered times faster than my fingers can type. I need to be able to complete my thought before it runs away.

Further this blog will contain my poetry, art as well as my thoughts. Everything holds a copyright so PLEASE do not download or copy anything without permission.

If I quote anyone I will give who it is. I can't always guarentee that I will know the exact source

(book title) of where I got it, but I will give the person who wrote or said it.

The thoughts here are my own ( unless quoted) and I really don't care if you agree with me or not.

I would love to hear if you DO agree, however, don't bother to email me if you HATE what ever I put here. Just don't read or look at it!!

I reserve the right to post as frequently or infrequently as it may occur to me.

I reserve the right to change my mind about ANY stand I may take now or in the future.

Somthing I may see as a fact today, may not seem valid in the future.

As one of my wise teachers pointed out

" Fact comes from the Latin word: factum....meaning...made up".... (Richard Bartlett)

So, I reserve the right to "make up" as much or as many facts or events as I choose.

All are "real".

Since I am THE DAUGHTER OF KALI

I thought you would like to see a picture of my Mother Kali.

No comments: